We’re well on the way towards a change of mentality, but we’ll only succeed if you too change the way you think and do your bit.
Thank you for your collaboration.
– Use your towels more than once as you would do at home. If you’re ok with reusing them, hang them up. If you prefer us to provide fresh ones, leave them on the floor or in the shower.
– For longer stays, we change your sheets every 4 days. The housekeepers will change them before then if necessary. If you would like them to be changed more often, ask at reception.
– Water is a natural resource. Every drop counts. Use as little as possible.
– Drink the San Sebastián tap water: it has a great taste and high quality. (Classified as one of the 3 top tap waters in all Spain. It is good, cheap and avoids unnecessary waste)
– Do as you would at home: recycle.
– There are two recycling stations in the Hotel common areas.
GROUND FLOOR: in the main foyer
FIRST FLOOR: next to the lift.
– We use environment-friendly cleaning products wherever possible.
– The majority of our cleaning products carry some kind of ecolabel.
– Only use the electricity you need, just as you would at home.
– Our light bulbs are 100% LED or low energy.
– We’ve changed providers and now have a contract with Nexus Energies, who guarantee that the electricity used on our premises comes from renewable sources.
– We have removed almost all classic hotel amenities from our bathrooms. If you need any of the products on our list, ask at reception. We’ll be happy to comply.
– We have removed almost all single-use packaging (oil, jam, honey, butter, etc.) from our café, and we recycle those we do use.
– We work to raise awareness on the environment by contracting providers with greener environmental policies and whose products are environment friendly.
– We aim to increase our use of locally sourced products coming from as near to us as possible, avoiding superfluous consumption and transport costs.